You are growing so fast..

 Hello my dearest blog reader,

today`s sharing is for the company ScrapFx.

I created a scrapbook layout with the beautiful faces collage paper called Contour face C

silhouette leaves and transparency leaf.

This is quite a easy page to do. I used for my background yupo.

Yupo is a fantastic material to work with. It is perfect for watercolor and India inkt.

You cannot use acrylic paint on Yupo that will not work.

You can find Yupo in well- stocked art stores.

Unfortunately, Yupo isn't that cheap, but it's worth it if you want to experiment with Indian- ink and wattercolor.

But anyway...

You are growing so fast.



I used from ScrapFx:

Contour face C: 


leafy stem stamp: 


ferny fronds black silhouette: 


leaves and branches transparency: 



Here is the link to Scrapfx: https://www.scrapfx.com.au/store/

 I have also a Facebook page link for you.

https://www.facebook.com/scrapfx


I hope you like my inspiration and you feel a little bit inspired to create with the beautiful

ScrapFx products.

Have a wonderful creative day.

xoxo Heike 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout