Altered Paper Bag

 Hello everyone,

and welcome to my design team inspiration for the company Scrapfx.


I want to go out and feel you my dearest SPRING,

and I will become creative by your beautiful colours.

I never thought that I would ever say, Spring fascinates and inspires me so much,

but it is true.

As an Autumn person, I am beginning to love and feel Spring as my beloved Autumn.

That is the reason why I love the beautiful leaves collage paper from ScrapFx so much.

I created this time a paper-bag which I will use for a gift-bag.

The kraft paper-bag has the size 20cm by 30cm.

A closer look to my paper-bag:

I started with a white gesso layer on my bag.

After my layer was dry I added randomly black ink stamp images.

Therefore I used the ScrapFx stamp, chickenwire.

I decided I needed a little bit texture, so I added a mix of multipurpose gel medium

and green metallic paint together and I used the mix with a ScrapFx stencil on my 

background. 

For my focale cluster I used a photo from an animal-book. I found this ostrich so funny looking.

Behind my photo I used from ScrapFx: Leaves illustration, leaf frame and kraft leaves.

Lots of splatters and Acrylic Ink dots for more interest.

I hope you like my gift-bag just like I do.

Here is the link to the ScrapFx store. https://www.scrapfx.com.au/store/

Atered Gift Bag


This is what I used from ScrapFx

Kraft leaves

Leaf frame

Leaves illustration collage paper

Chickenwire stamp

Stonework stencil



So my dear followers, this was my post for today.

Maybe you will join me for my next ScrapFx inspiration in a couple of days.

Then you are more then welcome.

Until then...

Heike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout