"Trendy" -13arts Scrapbook Layout-

 Good Morning,

and welcome to my 13arts design team work for the company 13arts.

It is May already can you belive it.

It is also one of my favorite months of the year. Nature begins to enchant us 

with lovely colors and the sun warms our soul.

Finally I can enjoy my beautiful hamrock in the garden surround with bird chirping.

But anyway lets talk a little bit about my page.

TRENDY...


A closer look to my background.
I chose for my background a sheet from the In Love paper collection from 13arts.
Which I covered with two layers of Clear Gesso on the front side and one layer on the 
back side. After that I added Black Gesso with the silicon brush to the stencil "Spring Flowers" from the Pastel Spring collection. and I added the Black Gesso also randomly to my page.
Following by White Gesso splatters. For more intrest on my page I stamped with the Vintage Letter stamp and Black Archival Ink.
My next step was adding a mix from Multipurpose Gel Medium and Color Glow Emerald
to a stencil "Brick and Wire" from the Mr. Handsome collection.
After everything was dry very well I started with coloring my page. Therefore I used the Spray`s:
Pastel Cobalt, Pastel Green, Pastel Mint and Pastel Blue and I used a 13arts brush for adding the color
for more control. My final step was adding randomly Color Glow Calcite and Color Glow Amber.
 
A closer look to my focal point cluster.
My foto comes from the IG photographer : https://www.instagram.com/marcin_nagraba/?hl=en
Behind my photo I used left over paper pieces and Ephemera from the Secret Garden paper collection,
Some wood numbers and DIE cutting leaves and a DIE cut doily, Rose-Bud flowers, sequins and lots
of beautiful 3D effect products from 13arts.
















I hope you like my inspiration and you give the wonderful products from 13arts a try.
Thank you so much for your visit today.
Have a beautiful creative day.
Heike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout