Guest Design Layout

 Hello everyone,

and welcome to my second Guest Design project for the company Shimmerz Paints.

Once again I played along with the May release called "Flower Power Honey"

This is such a beautiful Kit in soft pastel, brown and orange colors.

The Kit includes also Vibez, Blingz and Shimmerz-

fussy cutting paper, and decoration elements.

If you like the vibe of the seventies this is your paper collection.

Pauls Class...


A closer look to my background work:
For my background I used two of the beautiful paper sheets.
But I shortened 2 cm from the top paper sheet, 
so that the bottom paper sheet looks out at the edges. This is such a beautiful frame as well.
Next I used two layers of clear Gesso on the front side and one layer of clear Gesso on the back side from my background paper.
After my Gesso was dry, I added gel medium to a stencil
and then I sprinkled randomly embossing glaze
on the wet gel medium. After my embossing glaze was heat embossed I played along
with the Shimmerz Paints from the Kit.
The colors are: Vibez egg noggin, Vibez chip mauve the ol`block and Vibez pink lemonade.
Blingz pixie dust and Shimmerz golden wheat.
I use for the liquid paint a rond brush, this gives me more control over the paint.
The following step was adding black Gesso and black stamp images.
Behind my photo I used the tags, fussy cut elements and left over paper from the Kit.
Decorated with leaves sequin and micro beads.
Done!!







The photo below shows  the Flower Power Honey Paper collection.



My dear blog reader , thanks for your visit today.

Maybe you are interested to create with the Kit.

Please use the following link to the company: Shimmerz Paints

Have a wonderful creative day.

Hugs 

Heike




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life