Live Your Life

 Good morning everyone,

how are you today?

The last few days, we had wonderful sunny days here in The Netherlands.

Perfect for a summer scrapbook layout in mixed media style, right?

I played along with Tim Holtz snapshot photos, a couple on a beach.

The yellow color on my page stands for the sun and the blue watercolor for the sea.

Don`t we all want to live our lives as we please?


Since I no longer have obligations as a designer in design teams. I am free for my other hobbies,

so as gardening, reading and fitness.

I am busy converting my garden entirely to a permakultur garden

following the method of Ruth Stout. After three years of a warm and dry summers

I can see and feel the climat change in our garden.

After that, I would also like to grow more of our own vegetables, 

new plant beds had to be created. What a beautiful way to spent the time outside.

But anyway there is also the new book of the "Seven Sisters" waiting of me to read it.


LIVE YOUR LIFE...


I created this layout on white cardstock and 13arts paper and I also used lots of 13arts mediums.

I hope you like my summer layout?

Thank you so much for your visit today.

Have a wonderful creative day.

Until then.

xoxo Heike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Guest Design Layout