13arts May challenge

 A beautiful statement and quote about what can happen in the Spring month of May.


Happiness is a butterfly,

which when pursued,

is always just beyond your grasp,

but which,

if you will sit down quietly,

may alight upon you.

- Nathaniel Hawthorne-

an American novelist and short story writer.

His works often focus on history, norality and religion.


 Welcome May and welcome my dear blog reader,

for my first inspiration in the months of May,

I designed for the new 13arts IG challenge a scrapbook layout in mixed media style.

Our May mood board with lots of brown, rust and cream colors screams for a vintage project.

 

I started on a sheet of the Down Under paper collection.

 Which has a red, rust colored background already.

So that was perfect for what I had in mind.

My stencils which I used are Tattered Diamonds and Lamps from the Industrial Zone collection.

My decoration comes from different paper collections: 

Industrial Zone, Magnolia Dreams and Mr: Handsome.

I also used lots of brown, rust colors from 13arts: Rainbow color, Color Glow,

 watercolor and Acrylic glitter Ink on my page.


TIMELESS...


This is the 13arts IG challenge mood board.



If you want to take part in the challenge,
then the following rules must be observed:
1) follow 13arts on IG
Here is the link: 13arts IG
2) add the mood board to your post.
3) use at least one product from 13arts.
4) have fun with the challenge

Here are some of the links from the products which I used on my page:

I`m looking forward to your submission.
Until then I wish you a wonderful month with lots of creative hours.
Good luck with the challenge.
Hugs
Heike








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout