My Angel.

 Hello my dearest blog reader,

todays sharing is actually an older scrapbook layout in mixed media style.

From my Angel layout collection. I created a few Angel pages with fotos

from funeral places arond the world years ago.  I really love old weathered tombstones.

This is such a wonderful memory.


MY ANGEL...


It`s good sometimes to look back at what I already have created in the last years.
I can proudly say that I have become a talented scrapbook artist.
I designed for challenge sites, for companys, I gave online workshops,
I had a YouTube account where I showed tutorials, I designed my own background scrapbook paper,
I give group or individually scrapbook lessons
and last but not least I gave Skype lessons during the pandemic.
I have achieved everthing that can be achieved in the field of scrapbboking
and I am very grateful for that.
Still I have so much ideas for many many pages and I think there is not enough time 
during the day to do it all.
So my dear blog readers, there will become more inspiration in 2023.
But for now, I am quite busy in my garden. Maybe I will show you some garden photos 
if you are interested. Then please write it in the comment.

About my scrapbook layout:
The paper sheet comes from the dollar store (Action) here in The Netherlands.
And if I`m honest I have a big passion for strip designs on background paper.
All the flowers and leaves are handmade with different DIE`s.
The embellishments are also handmade with Finnabair/ Prima Marketing Moulds.

When I look at my layout now, I think I will start a new series again. I just need a new topic.
Maybe forgotten places or environmentalpollution, climate change destuction.
I have to see what mood I am in.

So dearest blog reader, I wish you a wonderful day, with beautiful memories.
Thank you so much for stopping by and for your comment.
It is always nice to read something from you.

Hugs 
Heike







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout