Goodbye my Friend

 Good Morning my dear blog reader,


this is a special blog post with some of my personal favorite creations.

Which I created for the company Scrapfx.


Surely you have already heard that Jill the owner of the company Scrapfx is retiring on June 30th.

That means I`m going to retire too :).


After many years working for Jill, she has become a good friend.

We never know where life will take us, but the time together through all the years,

made a fantastic workship, at least for me :).

I couldn`t have done better with you as my friend and boss.

I wish you all the best in your new phase of life.

It was an honor to work and create for you, my dear friend Jill.

With a crying eye and a laughing eye, I would say Goodbye.



Above a collage art journal page.
Here is the link to the collage paper from ScrapFx:


Above a scrapbook layout in mixed media style with a background stencil design.
Here is the link to the stencils from ScrapFx:



Above an art journal page with the amazing stamps from ScrapFx.
Here is the link to the stamps:



Above a scrapbook page with silhouettes and transparency from ScrapFx.


Thank you so much for you visit.

Have a wonderful day.

xoxo

Heike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout