ScrapFx #2

 Hello my dear follwers,

and welcome to my second blog post for the company ScrapFX

Once again I designed an art journal page with the fantastic products of ScrapFx.

Creating art journal pages is what I do when I have less hours to create.

We had our oldest daughter and her three children visiting us for 10 days, 

after that we had to take care of our oldest son`s two dogs. A border collie and a belgian shepherd.

 As you can see, I`ve been pretty busy.

But anyway.




I used from ScrapFx:

Christmas postcard paper


arrow stamp

journey stamp

number chrunch stamp

Dream Phrase stencil

Triangle pentagons stencil

Zinnia stencil

Flower head stamp

I hope you like my art journal page.

See you over a couple of days for my third blog post for the company ScrapFx.

Until then...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout