13arts kit scrapbook layout inspiration

 Hello everyone,

if you are new in the big world of mixed media scrapbooking,

and you feel a bit overwhelmed with all the products on the market.

Here is the solution for you.

13arts has now two scrapbook mixed media kits available.

Kit #1. basic kit #1

Kit#2. complementary kit #2


AMAZING...


A short description about my page.
I created a simple beginners mixed media scrapbook page on white cardstock.
I colored my background paper with Color Glow "Goldstone" and the liquid gel medium,
in a light soft brown color.
After that I added Rainbow "Yellow Amber" color to a stencil on my background.
I`m not going here for an exact stencil image rather for more an interesting pattern.
Then I added to the stamp which is in the kit#2 Rainbow "Navy Blue" color and I stamped 
randomly.
The next step was slattering in blue and yellow.
The next was then Black Gesso and black ink stamping.
Following by glueing from the embellishments and photo.


Photo of the new 13arts kit.


I hope you feel a bit inspired.

But there is more on the channel from Aida the owner of 13arts, she created a Video with information about the kit and some amazing ideas with the mediums.

 YouTube Tutorial

Have a wonderful day.

xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout