Go back in time

 Hello my dear followers,

How are you today?

Sometime I go back in time to look at my old scrapbook layout designs.

There are lots of pages which I created the last years.

Today`s sharing are one of my favorite scrapbook layouts.

You can`t edit your soul...

On the photo is my handsome hubby and he inspired me to create a checkerboard kind of

background with acrylic color splashes. My hubbys hobby is

 chess which he plays of a very high level.



The next scrapbook layout is a watercolor and indiaink background.
Where I added some black stamp images and a gel medium skin transfer as 
focal point.



Miss sunshine...
is a mixed media background scrapbook layout with a fussy cutting black and white photo.



The next layout is a 3D effect scrapbook layout with lots of flowers and greenery.
Minimalist spray color and embellishments as words and butterflies.



And last but not least 
a stamp and stencil background with a photo transfer image , alcohol ink colored transparency
and vintage photos.



I hope you like my back in time blog post .

Until then ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout