ScrapFx #1

 Hello my dear followers,

today`s sharing is for the company ScrapFx Australia.

A company for stamps, stencils, chipboard, collage paper, transparency and silhouettes.

ScrapFx deliverd worldwide.

I choose for my design team inspiration following products from ScrapFx: 

Dream big stencil, Art Phrase stencil, Diamond stencil,

Blossom stem stamp, Branch A and B stamp, Bubbles flower stamp,

 Dahlia stamp, Zinnia stamp and Large leaf stamp.

Watercolor feathers.

I created my art journal page in an art journal book from Ranger.

Which has a smooth surface to work on.

 My colors for my page where inspired from the beautiful watercolor feathers from ScrapFx.

For my focale point I used one of Tim Holtz tiny dolls.

STRONG...













I hope you like my inspiration.

See you for my second inspiration in a few days.

Until then..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout