January challenge 13arts

 Happy New Year my dear followers,

I hope you had a good start in 2023.

We had a wonderful party with our neighbours, without fireworks....

Our city has decided to ban fireworks, because of all the injuries, the mess and the air pollution.

I fully support this decision of the politicans from our city. 

We must do more so does our children and grand children can also enjoy our beautiful earth.

Every bit counts...

But anyway.

The first of each months means also there is a CHALLENGE from the company 13arts.

The challenge mood board is below!

I created for the challenge a scrapbook layout in mixed media style.

I used therefore the beautiful Secret Garden paper .

For more intrest on my background paper I painted the stripes with different Color Glows.

The blue one with Larimar and Sodalite Color Glow

 and the green one with Jadeit and Emerald Color Glow.

For my stencil work with the stencils ( sunrise butterflies and brick and wall)

I used a mixture of multipurpose gelmedium , Color Glow Jadeit and micro glass beads.

After everything was dry I added randomly Acrylic Ink in green and turqoise to my background.

Of course I did so much more on my background but these are a couple of  steps from 

my creative work process.

 For my layout decoration I used the Secret Garden embellishments , transparency

butterflies and lots of 3D effect powders in blue.

Photo credit: IG account mariola-photography teacher. 

https://www.instagram.com/mariolaglajcar_fotografia/?hl=en


BEAUTIFUL...

is the title of my page.




I used from 13arts:












Here is the link to the IG account from 13arts where you can find the challenge:

https://www.instagram.com/13arts/?hl=en

Some of the challenge rules are:

Please add the #13artsjan23

Add the mood board image to your post.

Use at least one product from 13arts .

Follow 13arts.

And this my dear follower is the mood board for the January challenge.


So, I hope you feel a little bit inspired from my design team scrapbook layout.

Good luck with the challenge.

Until then...

xoxo






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout