Imagine Scrapbook Layout 13arts #1

 Hello my dear followers,

todays sharing is for the company 13arts.

I created for my first design team project in the New Year a wintery 

colored layout on the Magnolia Dreams paper collection.

IMAGINE 


 A closer look to my page.
I started with a white gesso wash on my page.
For more texture on my page I added crackle paint to the chessboard.
The chipboard is from the Memory Lane paper collection .



Lots of beautiful 3D effect products for my mixed media design around the photo.


I also used ephemera from the Memory Lane paper collection.



Here is a product collage from 13arts


I also used: watercolor, apron, 13arts multipurpose gel medium and white beads.





I hope you like my inspiration and you feel a little bit inspired to 
give the products of 13arts a try.
Until then...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout