La vie est belle Scrapfx #3

 Good morning,

how are you today?

today is my last blog post in the month of January for the company ScrapFx.

Lucky me I have in my design teams a fix date so I can create weeks before I must post.

That makes the work as designer so much easier, at least for me.

But anyway, lets start with my layout.

I created my ScrapFx layout on the new paper collection Secret Garden 

from 13arts. My color choise was this time lilac, turquoise , white and black.

I usually always prepare everything for my layout,

 that means I have already chosen my photo and my embellishments.

But in this case I started with my background.

I had a little jar of lilac color over, which was on my desk

and I was in a mood for a lilac color, so way not use it, right?

I also used it on my chipboards: La vie est belle, love tag and the sketchy number from Scrapfx.

After the lilac color was dry and my stamping was done

 (I used the stamps: triangle collage stamp and circle collage stamp)

 I added to the Art Deco stencil from ScrapFx , turquoise-nacre color.

This is such a beautiful way to decorate the background.

La vie est belle...(Life is Beautiful)



I used from ScrapFx following products:


Art deco stencil

Transparency scribble circle

Sketchy numbers

La vie est belle chipboard

Film strip silhouette

She phrases 2 transparency

Triangle collage stamp


Circle collage stamp


The month is almost over now,
at least for me in relation as designer. 
Next month there will be come  NEW inspiration for you.
Until then...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout