Yes to all the things...

 Hello everyone,

and welome to my ScrapFx design team inspiration.

I created an art journal page in blue and yellow colours.

Sometimes I don`t feel like creating mixed media pages but simple art 

journal pages are just the right thing to stay in the flow.


All the things lost.

No matter how sweet the salt

we pushed so hard we finally broke

oh, no words could ever help relieve this pain.

All our silence could not excuse

These are the first lines of the song from MS MR called  "all the things lost"

Music can be so inspiring and sometimes I let myself be carried

away and completley immersed in music and art.

Are you also inspired by music?


Yes to all the things...


I used a DIN4 watercolour paper.
 I started with glueing the collage paper first
after that I added the watercolour randomly.
Next step was glueing the transparency,
film strips and photo.


Here are the products which I used on my art journal page.

film strips


snarky quotes


skulls transparency


scribbles circle words transparency


Scribbles collage

Thank you so much for visit my blog post today.

Have a wonderful day.

Until then.

xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

"Trendy" -13arts Scrapbook Layout-