Don`t hold back...

 Hello everyone,

and welcome to my ScrapFx April design team inspiration.


Don`t hold back

Is there anybody out there feeling something?

Engage me let me breathe the courage of your actions.

Don`t hold back make it be for the good..

(The Potbelleez)

These are the first lines of the single from The Potbelleez an Australia band.


I created a scrapbook layout in mixed media style with the amazing products from Scrapfx.

Don`t hold back...


A closer look to my page.
I started on an old 7Dots paper sheet called soulmates with adding Distress Ink colour to the cross window stencil from ScrapFx.
After that I stamped with Versafine ink and the plus collage stamp from ScrapFx.
I added to the wet stamp image WOW embossing powder.
After the embossing was done I stamped with the chickenwire stamp and the scratching &
scribble stamp.
The next step was adding black gesso and lots of splattering.
After that I painted some of the chickenwire hexagon stamp images with a turquise posca pen.
Following by painting some red circles and red splatters and my background was done!!






                                                                        snarky quotes

                                                                negative number stamp


vintage hands collage paper

pointing hands chipboard


                                                                     plus collage stamp


                                                                          library card


                                                                   cross window stencil


                                                                    chickenwire stamp


                                                            scratching & scribble stamp




I hope you like my inspiration and you come back for my second inspiration in a couple of days.
Until then...
Heike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

"Trendy" -13arts Scrapbook Layout-