Please Notice This...

 Hello

and welcome to my ScrapFx art journal inspiration.

This time I was inspired by a quote from

 Kurt Vonnegut, an American writer, known for his satire and black humor

 through to his science-fiction novels.


"And I urge you to 

PLEASE NOTICE

when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point,

If this isn`t nice, 

I don`t know what is".

-Kurt Vonnegut-

I love art journal pages that I make with watercolor, they are easy to make and they are also good for learnig how to use watercolor. In contrast to my 3D effect scrapbook pages in mixed media style I like it when my art journal pages are flat.

But anyway. Here is my ScrapFx inspiration for you.

Please Notice This...


This is quite a simple and easy
art journal page on a DIN4
watercolor paper sheet.
I started with the ScrapFx stencil crosshatch
and a thick layer of 13arts multipurpose gel medium
which I covered in yellow embossing glaze.
After the embossing glaze heating was done.
I added 13arts watercolor in 
violet, magenta and pink.
Following with 13arts black Gesso.
My next step was fussy cutting the collage paper.
After that I mounted my focale point (photo) to a yellow cardstock.
Then I glued everything together.
Finally I drew a few scribbles with the violet 
Posca Pen.
Done!!

I used from ScrapFx following products:

                                                               Vintage hands collage paper


                                                               Bar codes transparency


                                                                  Star flower silhouette
Vintage labels collage paper


                                                                     Crosshatch stencil


And I used from 13arts:




I hope you like my art journal page and maybe you feel like trying out the beautiful

Scrapfx products. ScrapFx delivers worldwide.

Have a wonderful day.

Happy creating and thanks for your visit.

Until then...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

"Trendy" -13arts Scrapbook Layout-