Celestial Star Scrapbook Layout

 Hello everyone,

and welcome to my first blog post in the month of April for the company https://13arts.pl/

I created a scrapbook layout in mixed media style on the beautiful City Lights paper collection

and I used for my decoration the Queen of the Night embellishments.

My foto is from Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/marcin_nagraba/?hl=en

Celestial Star...


A closer look to my page:
I created the antler by myself with the stencil antlers dreamland and a mix of
multipurpose gel medium and Color Glow labradorite. after everthing was dry very well
I fussy cut the antler. This is such a beautiful decoration and so easy to make.
I fussy cut the photo as well.
For my background I used the stencil frozen also from the Dreamland collection.
with a mix of gel medium and Color Glow garnet.





This is a photo collage from some of the products which I used on my page.


13 arts mediums: here is the Link
Color Glow: here is the link
3D effect products: here is the link
Acrylic ink : here is the link
Stencils: here is the link
Queen of the Night ephemera pack: here is the link
Vellum paper: here is the link


I hope you feel a little bit inspired to create with the wonderful products of 13arts.
Have a beautiful day.
Until then...






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

"Trendy" -13arts Scrapbook Layout-