Loft Style

 Hello my dear blog reader,

thanks for stopping by and welcome to my design team post for the company 13arts

For my second inspiration I created a Loft Style scrapbook layout on the beautiful Industrial

paper collection from 13arts with lots of Industrial ephemera and Industrial fussy cut elements.

I also used the amazing clock back in time stencil for my background

 and the metal clock set for my decoration. 

Loft Style...


A closer look to my background work:
As always I started with two layers of clear Gesso,
 that is a perfect paper protection for the next steps.
I used the clock back in time stencil with a multipurpose gel medium
and Color Glow Sodalite and I added the left over medium mix with a 
palette knife to my background as well.
Following with randomly stamp images
 and black gesso here and there .
For the rust colour on my background I used Ranibow colour orange,
gel medium and Acrylic liquid medium together. 
I added the mix with a silicon brush from 13arts to my background.
After everything was dry I added white and black gesso splatters.
Done...







These are some of the products which I used on my layout.










Here are some links to the 13arts products:

Industrial Zone paper collection

13arts mediums so as: Gesso, Gel Medium

Color Glow

Rainbow Colour

Acrylic Inks

3D effect powders

13arts stencils

13arts stamps



I hope you like my page and you give the beautiful products from 13arts a try.

Until then 

xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

"Trendy" -13arts Scrapbook Layout-