April challenge 13arts

 Hello

and welcome to our new 13arts Instagram challenge,

with beautiful soft pastel colours.

I used for my background paper a sheet from the Industrial Zone paper collection.

For my embellishments I used the Memory Lane paper collection.

For texture behind my cluster I used the multipurpose gel medium and 

pink glitter to a stencil.

Here is the link to the 13arts Instagram account: 13arts IG

If you will play along with our April challenge, here are some rules.

1. follow 13arts on Instagram.

2. add to your entry the mood board images.

3. use ad least one 13arts product.

4. add to your entry the #13artsapr23

My Queen...



A closer look to my page:



This is our April challenge board...

I hope you feel a bit inspired to join us for our April challenge.

Until then

xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout