ScrapFx Canvas "DANCE"

Hello

my dear blog reader,

today`s sharing is for the company ScrapFx.

I created a canvas in the 25 cm by 25 cm.

Photo credit: https://www.instagram.com/baevfoto/?hl=en fine art & portrait photographer Ukraine.

At the moment I like to create some canvases for my new studio.

DANCE like no one is watching...







I started my canvas by adding a thorn piece of paper from 13arts.

Than I added a layer of clear gesso all over the canvas.

Following by stamping with black ink and black embossing powder.

My next step was adding texture with a large opening stencil and a mixture 

of multipurpose gel medium and color glow.

This was quite a thick layer so I let it dry over night.

The next day I glued my embellishments and focale point to the canvas.

 Lots of splatters in gold and black came after that.

I also painted my chipboards from ScrapFx with gold paint.

Here are the product which I used from ScrapFx:

Skull transparency


Gear stamp


Dance chipboard


Kites stencil


Tango dancers chipboard


I hope you like my canvas inspiration for the company Scrapfx.

I see you over a couple of days for my next blog post.

Until then

xoxo Heike











 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout