"Kindness unlocks doors" canvas for ScrapFx

 Good morning my dear friends,

and welcome to my second blog post for the company ScrapFx.

Once again I created a canvas for my studio with the wonderful products of Scrapfx.

Lets start.

I used the beautiful doorway 2 collage paper which I torn apart

 and I glue it with gel medium to the background. After that I stamped with versafine ink

and the ScrapFx brick wall stamp. I add over the wet ink silver embossing powder.

I painted the chipboards with raw umber paint and I added the left over paint to my canvas as well.

Next step was glueing my title, the chipboards and the paper dolls.

A little bit decorating with 3D powertex balls and glas pearls and my canvas was done.


Kindness unlocks doors...





I used from ScrapFx:

cherish word chipboard

doorway 2 collage paper
doorway 4
heart chipboard
heart trails boarder
Sketchy numbers
Brick wall stamp

I hope you like my canvas as I do.

See you in a couple of days for my third blog post.

Have a wonderful day.

xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout