13arts Mixed Media Canvas "NOTES"

 Hello my dear followers,

how are you today?

At the moment I am with my hubby on Spring Vacation 

on the beautiful Canaries island.

For my 13arts design team project in March I created for you a canvas in the size 25 cm by 25 cm.

I started my background with adding white gesso to the canvas.

I used a spatular for this step. After everything was dry,

 I cretaed texture on my canvas with multipurpose gel medium the stencil postcard from France and 

WOW embossing powder. This looks always very pretty as texture in the background.

The next step was adding my focale point and all the embellishments.

I used also the multipurpose gel medium as glue. After everything was dry I added a bit color 

here and there to my layers, following by 3D powertex balls, pearls and glitter.

NOTES...


A closer look to my canvas:
Lots of embellishments from the Industriale Zone paper collection.


I used the stencil Postcard from France with Multipurpose gel medium and WOW embossing powder.



Color Glow is always a beautiful use for a finish touch.

This is a photo collage with one of the products which I used for this project.



I hope you feel a bit inspired to create with the beautiful products of 13arts.

Here is a link to the store: https://13arts.pl/

photo credit: https://www.instagram.com/baevfoto/?hl=en

Have a wonderful day. 

Heike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout