"I`m not responsible" mini book

 Hello

 and welcome to my third blog post for the company ScrapFx

This time I created for you as inspiration an art mini book.

I used a DIN 3 size vanilla cream color cardstock paper .

With some folding and cutting I designed a perfect little book.

I love this kind of art, as a gift for friends instead of buying gifts.


I`m not responsible...













I used from ScrapFX:

Skull Transparencies



anatomy collage paper


                                                                    chickenwire stamp


                                                                    chevron panel stamp

                                                                  crowns transparency


                                                             dem bones collage paper


number crunch stamp

                                                                 circles and petals stamp

                                                               triangle collage stamp
                                                                  brick wall stamp


                                                                      bubbles flower stamp

 large leaf stamp

Medallion silhouette

text tags transparency


                                                           snarky quotes transparency

I hope you like my inspiration and you feel a bit inspired
 to create with the wonderful products of Scrapfx.
Have a wonderful day.
xoxo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout