March Challenge 13arts

 Hello everyone,

and welcome to my March challenge inspiration for the company

13arts.

We have an amazing mood board image to play with.

Perfect for the Secret Garden paper collection which I used on my page.

The challenge from 13arts runs only on the Instagram account.

Some rules for the challenge are: 

Add the mood board image to your post.

Use at least one product of 13arts.

Add to your post the #13artsmar23

Tag 13arts in your post and follow 13arts.

Have fun with the challenge.


Unforgettable...



A closer look to my page.
The vintage photo comes from Finnabair.
The moulds comes from Prima Marketing.
My embellishments products from 13arts comes from the Secret Garden paper collection.
My background paper is from the Unforgettable paper collection also from 13arts.




This is the beautiful mood board.


So my dear friends, I hope you like my challenge inspiration for the month of March.

Have a wonderful creative month.

Xoxo Heike 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout