13arts scrapbook layout

 Hello everyone,

and welcome to my second blog post for the company https://13arts.pl/.

I created a scrapbook layout in mixed media style with the beautiful paper collections 

Memory Lane and Rose in Love.

My photo is from https://www.instagram.com/marcin_nagraba/?hl=en an amazing photo artist on IG.




A closer look to my page:

I started my background with a white wash layer
and I added the white wash to my photo as well.
A white wash is perfect for a dreamy look or for a shabby chic look.
After that I added black gesso randomly to my background.
Following by adding gel medium mixed with color glow and glitter to a stencil.
The next step was stamping.
After everything was dry I added my focale point and my embellishments.







 These are some of the products which I used on my page.



I hope you feel a bit inspired to create with the wonderful products of 13arts.

Have a beautiful day.

xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout