Scrap Fx Australia #2 March

 Hello everyone,

and welcome to my second blog post for the company Scrap Fx Australia.

My favorite month of the year is almost over, that is a little bit sad :(

But with the next month there comes the first real spring sign

and that puts a smile in my face.

But anyway..

I have for you an abstract mixed media scrapbook page on the new paper from 13arts

combinated with the beautiful products of ScrapFx.

Exception.


A closer look to my page.




My photo image is from the 2021 Vogue Netherland
Which I  altered a little bit with  Distress Glaze embossing powder and Distress Crayon.



My second inspiration is a page in my fabric/facepainting altered book.
Years ago I started this altered book,after looking a tutorial from LorriMarie Jenkins.
She is an USA mixed media artist.
All my acrylic face paintings in this book are from my vacation in Australia.
I really love to paint in my vacations.


A closer look to the fabric/chipboard page.
I started my page with adding Archival ink directly to the page.
I dry each Archival ink layer.
My last layer was adding Distress Oxide to the stonework stencil from ScrapFx.
After that I started layering my fabric,collage-paper, chipboard and transparency layer.




I used from ScrapFx:





Fuchsia frame

Mish Mash BLACK



Please my dear blog reader use this link to visit the Scrap Fx store:


Thank you so much for your visit.
Have a beautiful day.
xoxo
Heike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout