13@rts March challenge on Instagram

 Hello everyone,

and welcome to the March challenge from 13@rts on Instagram.

Here is the link:https://www.instagram.com/13arts/?hl=en


Our March mood board:

This is such a beautiful soft color challenge board.
Perfect for spring.

I decided to create my inspiration for you this time on a white background paper which I covered with
white gesso for more texture.
After that I added a layer of Acrylic medium and Color Glow.
My Color Glow color is : Blue Saphire
I repeat the step with a different Color Glow color,
this time I used: Ruby.
My next step was stencil and stamp work. So much fun...

And here is my inspiration for you..

THINK WITH YOUR HEART.

A closer look to my layout:





I used from 13@rts:


I hope you like my inspiration.
I see you on the Instagram page from 13@rts.
Have a beautiful month.
xoxo
Heike




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout