13@rts "Young and Free" new paper collection.

 Hello everyone,

and welcome to my second blog post in March for the company 13@rts.

Here is the link to 13@rts: http://13arts.pl/

Our first group post for 13arts is all about the amazing paper collection "Young and Free".


STAY YOUNG...


A closer look to my mixed media scrapbook layout.

I really love to create with photo transfer images. This image is also from the magazine

VOGUE Netherland 2021. 

I added to the new stencil Archival Ink and after that

 I painted some letters a little bit darker with black gesso.


The arrow is done with the new Jadeit  Color Glow color. I mixed multipurpose gel medium with the 

new Jadeit Color Glow, 3D colored fine grit in dark green and glass microbeads from 13@rts.

Some cool elements from the Young and Free ephembera collection.

I mixed  copper glitter to gel medium from 13arts and I added this mix to the new big letters stencil.


Fuzzy cuting cat and young and free stickers.

I painted some parts of my background paper with Color Glow smoky quartz.



Young and free ephembera elements.

The green color is also Jadeit Color Glow .

The black hand is an image from the new stencil.



I used from 13arts this paper collection:

 
I used from 13arts:



I hope you feel a little bit inspired by my dt member inspiration.

Have a beautiful day.

Happy creating. 
xoxo





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout