Scrap Fx Australia #1

 Hello everyone,

and welcome to my first blog post for the company Scrap Fx Australia. 

Here is the link to Scrap Fx: http://www.scrapfx.com.au/blog/

I created for my first post a junk journal album and a scrapbook page in mixed media style.


Let's start with the junk journal album.

I got my idea for my junk journal base from Dina Wakley IG account.

She used for her album also an Amazon box. 

ScrapFx Australia has for the March release a beautiful BEE- collage paper

which I used for my 6 pages junk journal album.

I called my junk journal: BE e.......










I used for this album from ScrapFx:

Fern Leaf stamp, link below:


                                     
                                                               Bees collage paper
                                                             




My next inspiration is a mixed media scrapbook page.








I started my layout on the new paper collection from 13@rts called "Pastell spring"

with adding Distress Oxide to the new stencil Stonework of ScrapFx.


After that I stamped with Archival Ink and the new  Fern Leaf stamp,

and the stamp flower power stamp.

My next stamp was also stamping but this time with black Archival Ink

and the stamps are mandala stamp, chevron panel stamp and zipper stamp.

I colored the transparency with Alcohol Ink,

after that I fuzzy cut the transparency flowers.

I painted my chipboards in roze and black acrylic color.

I finished my page with glueing my focale point and embellishments

 pen scribble marks and splatters.

I used from ScrapFx:

Berries frame chipboard

Dainty Daisies chipboard

Leaf chipboard

Stonework stencil


Flower transparency
Art inspiration rice paper
chevron panel stamp

 Flower power stamp
Mandala stamp

I hope you like my first inspiration for the company Scrap Fx in the month of March.

I see you on the 29.03.2021 for my second blog post.
xoxo
Heike















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout