13@rts group post with the new paper collection "In Love"

 Hello everyone,

and welcome to my blog post with the new paper collection "In Love"

This paper collection comes in lovely soft colors light blue and grey, creme and light brown.

And delicate flower images which are perfectly for wedding layouts or wedding albums.

I created with this beautiful collection a junk journal /shabby chic wedding album.

The photos are from my own wedding day 28 years ago.

My base is an Amazon box. ( I saw the idea on the IG account  from Dina Wakley.)

In Love...











I had so much fun with creating this junk journal /shabby chic album.

First I started with cutting the Amazon box in small pieces, 10 cm by 15 cm.

After that I glued my binding. I used for my binding fabric pieces from a tablecloth

of my grandmother. After my binding was pretty dry I started with adding  black gesso and white gesso of 13@rts.

My next step was adding old book pages

also from my grandmother with gel medium from 13@rts to each page of my album.

For my paper choice I used the IN LOVE 6x6inch paper pad .

My embellishments are the ephembra pack also from the IN LOVE paper collection. 

Lovely laces from my stash, 3D glitter effect, stickers and paper clips from 13@rts

 vellum stamp images  and glas nuggets from 13@rts for my focale points.

I used from 13@rts:

http://13arts.pl/pl/p/Paper-pad-6x6-IN-LOVE/4818





Mediums from 13@rts:








Here is the link to the store from 13@rts: http://13arts.pl/

Thank you so much for your visit.
Have a beautiful day. 
xoxo
Heike





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout