2021 More Than Words challenge #3 Carpe Diem and Mark-making

 Hello everyone and welcome 

to my main challenge inspiration for  More than Words.

Here is the link to the blog: https://morethanwordschallenge.blogspot.com/

CARPE DIEM...


Heike: The month of March is my favorite month of the year. Not because it is my birthday month it is also world womens day on the 8th of March. Therefore the word"CARPE DIEM" is also my honor to Mother Teresa. In my eyes she lived her life  according to the word "CARPE DIEM". She sacrificed herself to the poor, sick and dying people. In it she saw the value of life, her personal "CARPE DIEM". The Mother Teresa image is from ScrapFX. I painted the word "CARPE DIEM" with black watercolor.

For the creative challenge "MARKMAKING"

 I used Stabilo woodys 3 in 1 and Crayons for my "MARKMAKING"  and as you can see I used the whole background, that was fun!!

Here is our inspiration board from MTW: 

 Important, Wichtig, Belanrijk:
Please add your name and your country to the entry inlinkz.
Bitte füge Deinen Namen und das Land zu Deiner Einsendung.
AUB schrijf jouw naam en het land bij de inlinkz erbij.

Our March Europe prizes are sponsored from:



and:

Thank you so much for your visit.
Have a beautiful day.
xoxo
Heike








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout