October ScrapFx #3

 Good morning everyone,

and welcome to my blog post for the company ScrapFX Australia.

Today is October 17th and it rains non-stop

 a perfect day to sit at the desk and write pending blog posts.

Here we go...

Best day ever...

ist the title from my dt member scrapbook layout in mixed media style.

I started on a sheet from the Magnolia Dreams paper collection which is from 13@rts.




A closer look to my page:
I painted the title with light pink watercolour and then I added acrylic glitter ink from 13@rts
The blob frames chipboard  is painted with black gesso
 and I slattered white gesso on the black chipboards.
I used for the diamond stencil images light pink acrylic colour
 and for the jgsaw outline stamp image pink glitter embossing powder.




Below on the photo
 word rings transparency with journey stamp image and round and round stamp image.


Bouquet flower silhouette from ScrapFx and a brad from my stuff.


Behind the photo a piece from the dots and lines collage paper.
I like this piece of cream coloured silk around the blob chipboard.
The pink coloured crowns are so lovely to look at.
Lots of glitter, art stones and pearls for the finale touch.


Here is the link to ScrapFx Australia.

ScrapFX

And now the products which I used on my page:

Crowns stencil

Diamonds stencil


Blob frames chipboard


Bouquet silhouette

Jigsaw outline stamp

Journey stamp


Circle lines collage paper

round and round stamp

Word rings transparency

Best day ever chipboard






Magnolia dreams paper from 13@rts


I hope you like my page and you feel a little bit inspired
 to create with the beautiful products of ScrapFx.

Have a lovely day.
xoxo Heike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout