13@rts October Scrapbook Layout #2

 Hello,

and welcome to my second design team inspiration for the company 13@rts.

What inspires me to create a scrapbook layout. 

I took lots of my scrapbook layout inspirations from the things which lay on my desk,

or from artist- books. 


 I created a photo cluster weeks ago for a page in my junk journal book

 but at the end I used another photo cluster. So this cluster lay on my desk

and that was the start for my layout. 

I played around with some papers from 13arts for the best spark that inspires me.

I decided I will go with the In Love, Victorian and Travel the world paper collections.

These are older ones from 13arts but still available.


Mittwoch ...


A closer look to my page.
For a soft blue pastel shade I used white gesso and color glow together.



Lots of the embellishments are from the Travel the world and Bella paper collection.


Gel medium is my favorite glue.


Here is a photo collage with products which I used on my page.


Here I have some links to the products from my dt member work.

13arts store home page

Travel the world paper collection

In Love paper collection

Victoriana paper collection

13arts acrylic mediums Gesso, gel medium, multipurpose gel medium

Color Glow pigment powder

Pastel mist spray

I hope you like my inspiration and you feel a little bit inspired to create with the beautiful products of 13arts.

Until then ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout