October ScrapFx #2

 Hello 

and welcome to another inspiration for the company ScrapFx Australia.

This time with a DIN4 art journal page.

I started on watercolour paper which is actually my favorite paper to use for art journaling.

First I added Distress Oxide direkt on the alpha stencil from ScrapFx.

Then I sprayed water on the stencil and I used the stencil the same way as a stamp.

After that I stamped with the leaf stamp and Archival Ink in the same shade of lilac.

Now it was time for a little bit depth on my page, which I did with a ScrapFx field of flowers stamp image

and black embossing powder. I used the stamp sideways.

Now it looks more like dots and lines. 

Word circle tansparency behind my photo which is from T. Holtz.

I painted the heart chipboards with the same Archival Ink first

 and then I added acrylic glitter ink from13@rts.

3D art stones and dark lilac pearls are my finale touch.

Done..

Stay with me....



Close up.


Here is the link to ScrapFx store:

ScrapFx store

Products which I used on my art journal page.

Alpha stencil



Fern leaf stamp



Field of flowers stamp

Heart trails border chipboard


Hearts frame chipboard
Word rings transparency


So my dear followers this is my post for today.
I`ll see you again tomorrow with a post for 13@rts.
Until then...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout