October ScrapFx #1

 Hello everyone

and welcome to my design team member work for the company ScrapFx Australia.


You must allow yourself to feel your life when you`re in it.

is my title for this canvas board.

This canvas board has been on my creating wishlist for a while now.

With the prospect of my new craft room which I hope to get at the beginning of December,

I started to make some beautiful wall decoration already.

I like this 25cm by 25cm canvas board size.

 Perfect for handmade junk journal cover, as gift or in my case a lovely craftroom decoration.


The beautiful brown door collage sheet from ScrapFx was perfect for what I had in mind.

So I started my project with colouring the board with black gesso from 13@rts and then I let it air dry.

With the energy crisis here in Europe I decided to use my heattool less.

 I called this my new SLOW-scrapbooking process :)


My next step was adding the red colour randomly on the board. After everything was dry I added

the circle collage paper on my board.

Scribble pen work and white gesso also from 13@rts followed directly on the damp collage paper.

On the next day. I added stamp images with light turquise acrylic colour to the background.

Now it was time to glue the door collage paper  on the dry background.

To blend the door into the background I applied brown colour paint here and there .

I choose for my focale point two paper dolls from T. Holtz,

 which I slightly painted with Distress Ink.

The beautiful flower chipboards also from ScrapFx,

 is a lovely decoration on my canvas board and matches perfectly with my background.

I painted the chippies with the same acrylic colours as my background red and light turquise.

The finale touch was adding the transparency.

Done...


This is what I used from ScrapFx:

ScrapFx store

Circle flower B

Circle lines collage paper


Circle flower A

Doorways 2 collage paper


Scribble circle words

Tribal stamp

Word rings transparency


I hope you like my new craft room wall decoration as I do
and you feel a little bit inspired to create with the beautiful products from ScrapFx.
Until then ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout