13@rts October Scrapbook Layout #1

 Hello my dear followers,

and welcome to my dt member inspiration for the company 13@rts.

I created a layout in mixed media style on the Queen of Night paper collection.

Here is the link to the Queen of Night paper.

Paper 12 by 12 inch pad

POWERFUL is the title of my page.



A closer look to my page:
Before I started with my mediums I always add two layers of clear gesso to my page.
I really like the smooth consistency of the clear gesso from 13@rts.
After that I added multipurpose gel medium to the Lamps stencil and the Land of Roses stencil and I let it dry very well.
In the mean time I fussy cut all my embellishments from the Queen of Night paper collection.
For more interest on my page I used 3D effect powders and art stones as decoration.
My colour choise this time is a combination between Color Glow Garnet, Color Glow Golden Calcite, Color Glow Amber, Color Glow Citrine and of course black gesso.
Here is the link to the Color Glows:




I like how the Color Glows amber and citrine shins around the lamps.





Here is a little collage about the products which I used on my page.


I hope you feel a little bit inspired to create with the wonderful products of 13@rts.

By the way 13@rts celebrate this month the 10th birthday of the beautiful store and brand .

Therefore 13@rts offerts lots of special promotions and special events in the month of October.

Here is the link to the store where you can found more information about the 10th birthday.

13arts

Have a wonderful day.

Until then...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout