Scrap FX second blog post in November

 Hello my dear blog reader,

and welcome to my second blog post for the company Scrap Fx Australia.

Here is the link: http://www.scrapfx.com.au/blog/

 There is still a lot to do, this week, before the festive December month starts. We let our house this week completely insulate. So that we use less electricity and gas to keep our house warm. This is our contribution in 2020 for a better climate in 2020. For next year, maybe a rain water system so that we use less tap water. 

But anyway, here is my project for you as inspiration to work and create with the beautiful products of 

Scrap Fx.

I created a mini book in accordion style. This is always so much fun to do.

I used a DIN A4 size watercolor paper which I colored and collaged first, before I cut and fold into a mini book. There are plenty tutorials on YouTube for this kind of mini book.

I fold the longer sides on top of each other and then I cut them through. I glue the two pieces together to make a long piece. My book is then 10 cm by 46 cm long. Then I score at: 6 cm, 12cm, 18cm, 21cm, 28cm, 34cm, 40cm and 46cm. 

After that I decored my book with stamps, stencil images, with collage paper and chipboards.

Tiny words from Tim Holtz and heart pearls and my book was done. 

Class of `62








I used from ScrapFX:

Art Inspiration rice paper

Triangle Pentagons stencil


I hope you've been a bit inspire to create with the products of ScrapFx.
 See you in December. 
Have a beautiful day.
Love and greetings to you.
xoxo Heike


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout