More than Words main challenge leafs and season

 Hello everyone and welcome to the new main challenge for the 

challenge blog More than Words.


Our rules are:



Here is my description:

No festival season 2020... is my title for this challenge.

I created a scrapbook page in mixed media style

with a photo from "Thirty seconds to mars".

Unfortunately there was no festival season this year because of the pandemic.

I am happy that I have Spotify, where I can hear my favorite music. It doesn`t replace the feeling and joy of a festival. I know that of course... But it`s better than nothing!!

For the creative challenge I create my own leafs with watercolor from 13@rts which I attached 

to my focal point. I also stamped with a leaf stamp on my background.












I see you on the blog from More than Words.
xoxo
Heike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout