November challenge 13@rts inspiration

 Hello my dear blog reader,

and welcome to my November challenge inspiration for the company 13@rts.

Here is the link to the blog from 13@rts:

https://13artspl.blogspot.com/

The November mood board comes with beautiful fall season colors.

Here is the mood board:



I created a scrapbook layout in mixed media style.
I was inspired by the photo in the middle below and by the owl photo.
At my focale image I used a photo of books.
Reading books is my favorite second hobby in the cold months of the year.
In the warm months of the year I really love gardening.
A week ago I became a proud owner of a wireless headphone, so I can now listen to my favorite  audio-books, while my handsome hubby listen his favorite chess videos.
But anyway:
Here is my page.

LOVE...


I used from 13@rts: 

Two paper sheets from Under the Stars and Dreamland.

Papier-By-the-fireplace-DREAMLAND

Papier-Constelation Under the Stars

Collage paper: -DREAMLAND

Bella embellishments: Ephemera-pack

Victoriana embellishments: Ephemera-pack

Speaking-of-which-cardstock-30x30cm

Chipboard-set-SUNRISE

A5-Travel-the-world

Stempel-A7-WONDERLAND

Buttons-Badge-set

Stencil-Feather-SUNRISE

Glas nuggets: Zestaw-kaboszonow

MULTIPURPOSE-MEDIUM-500ml

Liquid-Acrylic-Medium

/Gesso-Clear-500-ml

Gesso-black-500-ml

Spray-Patina-Bronze-Mist

Spray-Chalk-Burnt-Sienna

Spray-Pastel-Raspberry

/Rainbow-Color-Orange

COLOR-GLOW-Golden-Calcite

COLOR-GLOW-Tanzanite

Mini-watercolor-set-Down-Under

NEW-ACRYLIC-INK-Glitter-Old-Gold-30ml


As Theoden, King of Rohan says: I take my leave.

So I am too...

Thanks for your visit and for your comment. I appreciate it very much.

Stay safe.

xoxo

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout