November singel blog post 13@rts "HOT Chocolade"

 Hello my dear blog reader,

I hope you are well and you enjoy the Autumn season. 

I created for you a scrapbook layout of course in mixed media style, with my thoughts on the 

 festive month of December. I love hot chocolate with wipped cream, so yummy.

For me this drink is part of feel good in the cold months.

Here is my favorite recipe for hot chocolate:

You need: 

 250ml milk, 

 a pinch cinnamon,

 a teaspoon of brown sugar

 and 45gram dark chocolate (broken into small pieces).

Heat three teaspoons of milk with the rest of the ingredients until a creamy substance is formed.

Then add the rest of the milk. Fill the hot chocolate in a cup. 

Finish touch: wipped cream, mini marshmellows and a pinch cinnamon. Cheers!!

My title of course is called:

Hot chocolate.


How I start my layout:
When I start a scrapbook layout in mixed media design, I usually start with the embellishments. 
In my case it was the cut-out paper of the Bella paper collection. 
After that I go on the search for a suitable photo and background paper. My favorite free photo site is "Pixabay".
Then I start with a so-called raw design: I put the photo and my embellishments (without glue) on my background paper. Then I search again for more decoration products and embellishments.
After that I decide about my color combination, my 3D effect mediums and the use of stencil and stamps.
If I am happy with my so called raw-design, I start with the fun part of my design. First adding of clear gesso on both sites of my background paper. I let my background paper air dry. In the mean time 
I paint and color my embellishments. 
This is how I start my scrapbook layout in mixed media style.

A closer look:


For my layers behind the photo I always use the A6 paper packs. 
Perfect also for DIE cutting ( Doiley in the left corner behind my photo) 


Here is a perfect closer look to the new glas nugget from 13@rts.
I glued the glas nugget on the dier images from the new ART book from 13@rts.


DIE cutting with the A6 Victoriana paper and finishing touch with embossingpowder.
Underneath a piece of the Bella transparency.




Each new paper collection comes with a cut-out paper sheet. 
Sometimes I have the feeling with the cut-out paper elements that I have to change the colors a bit so that they fit better to my design. Therefore I mostly use watercolor and for the finishing touch 
I use Color Glow.

I used from 13@rts

Papier-Wonder-of-nature-DREAMLAND background paper sheet.

Transparency-BELLA

Chipboard-set-ENF-OF-SUMMER-6x6

Papier-Ciao-Bella-BELLA cut-out paper sheet

Paper-pad-6x6-VICTORIANA

Stempel-A7-WONDERLAND

ART-BOOK-vol.-1-8x8-Paper-pad

Basic mediums:

MULTIPURPOSE-MEDIUM-500ml

Liquid-Acrylic-Medium

Gesso-Clear-500-ml

Gesso- black-500-ml

Color and 3D mediums:

Watercolor-set

13arts- spray-Gold

13arts-spray-Brown

COLOR-GLOW-Fire-Opal

COLOR-GLOW-Golden-Calcite

NEW-ACRYLIC-INK-Glitter-Old-Gold-30ml

http://13arts.pl/pl/p/Kulki-3D-Medium/1938

My favorite tools:

13arts.pipetten for spray

Sizzix-Sidekick-Starter-Kit-Brown-Black-TH-662535-Tim-Holtz

Glas mat-Tim-Holtz-A3

Heat tool-Ranger

I hope I was able enough to inspire you to create with the beautiful products of 13@rts.

Stay safe my dear creative friends.

xoxo

Heike







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout