Christmas Special Post 13@rts "Santa is coming to town"

 Hello everyone, 

and welcome to the special blog post for the company 13@rts.

Our design team special post is all about "Christmas".

I created a scrapbook layout in mixed media style in the colors  light blue and red.

The inspiration comes from the Christmas photo from a magazine

Christmas is always something very special, with the decoration. Every year I think again, I should change my colors of the Christmas decoration. Normally I have red, pink and rosegold as colors for my Christmas decoration. My new favorite combination is: blue, brown and rosegold. Let's see if I'm going to change it this year... I still have a bit of time to think about it.

Santa is coming to town.... is my title for my scrapbook page.


My perfect Christmas red is a mix from Rainbow Color scarlet, Watercolor-set the red color and Ayeeda Medium liquid medium. 
For the light blue, I used white gesso and Color Glow blue saphire.
For the stencil work, I used: Gel medium and Rainbow Color scarlet and WOW sherbert embossing powder.
I cuted the animals from the paper collection:  "travel the world" after that I embossed with Distress glaze embossing powder.
My chipboards are painted with the New acrylic inks in black and turquoise, (word Beautiful and Christmas)
The flower chipboards are painted with chalk blue light mist spray and finish touch with Finnabair wax.

I used from 13@rts: 

DREAMLAND-12x12 paper pack

Papier-By-the-fireplace-DREAMLAND background paper sheet

Papier-Hello-December-DREAMLAND torn paper background

Paper-pad-6x6-TRAVEL-THE-WORLD

Papier-Dear-diary-Rosalie 

Paper-pad-A6-VICTORIANA

Folia-Transparency-DOILIES

Stencil-Seashells

Stempel-A7-Bella

/Stickers-A4-SUNRISE

Speaking-of-which-cardstock-30x30cm

Chipboard-set-DREAMLAND-6x6

Chipboard-set-BELLA-6x6

Chipboard-set-ENF-OF-SUMMER-6x6

Papier-Daylight-SUNRISE fuzzy-cut paper

Mediums:

Watercolor-set-16

MULTIPURPOSE-MEDIUM

Liquid-Acrylic-Medium

Gesso-white

Gesso-Clear

Gel-medium

Rainbow-Color-Scarlet

Chalk-Blue-Light mist spray

COLOR-GLOW-Fire-Opal

COLOR-GLOW-Blue-Saphire

Brokat-hologramowy-Blue


Of course I created another project a little Christmas town.


I created this decoration with the beautiful new paper collection Dreamland and the new ART book.

I used from 13@rts: 

ART-BOOK-8x8-Paper-pad

DREAMLAND-Ephemera-pack

Paper-pad-6x6-DREAMLAND

Papier-Wonder-of-nature-DREAMLAND fuzzy-cut paper

Stempel-A7-WONDERLAND

MULTIPURPOSE-MEDIUM-500ml

Watercolor-refill-AMBER

Watercolor-set-16


Thank you so much for your visit.

Have a beautiful day.

xoxo Heike




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout