ScrapFx dt member post April #1

Hello everyone,

we now have the third stay at home week behind us while I am writing this post.
I hope you all are well? Now, the weather here in Europe is becoming very springlike.
I think it's going to be hard for a lot of people to stay indoors now, but we can do it together:
for the people who are in the risk group, for the older generation, but also for the people who now give everything to care for our loved ones. For all these people I stay at home.

But now I want to tell you something about my layout. I have made two scrapbook pages with the new collage paper from ScrapFx. Michelle Logan designed the collage paper. As you already know from me, I like to design my scrapbook pages on white background. White and empty areas on my scrapbook design are very important for me. The eye gets more rest and the individual clusters get more attention and just as there are white surfaces on my art, there is also hardly a scrapbook page without my favorite black surfaces.
I created two pages in the same style but with different colors and embellishments and photos.


I made the first layout with a photo of my daughter Mia, in pastel and spring colors. On the second layout I worked with bold colors and a photo of the men's autumn/winter fashion 2018 of Karl Lagerfeld.











I used from Scrap Fx:
collage paper:
Graffiti Peeps WILD by Michelle Logan
Text ricepaper
School Days ricepaper
stamps:
Radiant Circles
Mandala stamp
Circles & Squares stamp
Grosgrain & Dots stamp
Square collage stamps
stencil:
Circle border stencil
Triangle Pentagons stencil
transparency:
Philosophy Phrases transparency
Antiquities transparency
chipboard:
Grungy Arrows SMALL
Grids MINI
Random Numbers
silhouette:
Not Perfect black SMALL

Here is the ScrapFx store link:
http://www.scrapfx.com.au/store/

I also used:
13@rts watercolor set, gesso in clear and white,
Archival Ink Ranger, Old Holland acrylic, Wow embossing powder,
Tim Holtz word stickers.


I wish you all the best. Until my next blog post at the end of April.

xoxo
Heike


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout