Nomadic Soul Diaries Card Inspiration #3/2020

Hello Nomadic soul diaries fans...

welcome on my blog post for the April challenge on the IG site of NSD.

This month is the challenge .
1. create a card or ATCs
2. creative challenge are cracks.
3. the inspiration words are: Creative people colour outside the lines.
4. get inspired from the colors of the Mood board, and use at least three colors.
5. post your entry on the IG site of NSD.




The words "creative people color outside the lines" inspired me to create a card with lots of
paper layers from the beautiful paper collection of 13@rts. Which I still painted with
watercolors for more color intensity. I feel also as a creative person with the ability to invent or skillfully redesigning art. In my case redesigning from the 13@rts paper.
For the creative challenge: I added clear crackleglaze on the circles and the title.

Here is the link to the IG site: https://www.instagram.com/nomadicsouldiaries/

Have fun with the challenge.
Stay safe.
xoxo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout