Scrap Fx dt member blog post #2/4.2020

Hello everyone

and welcome to my second blog post for the company
Scrap Fx Australia.

I created for you as inspiration two mini books and one art journal page.

Let`s start with the art journal page.


I created my art journal page on watercolor paper with the beautiful
collage paper of ScrapFx.
I love using collage paper to design my pages. Collage paper is super easy to use, it can be torn or be cut, depending on whether one prefers frayed edges or sharp edges. I myself prefer to tear the collage paper. As glue I prefer gel medium or UHU adhesive pen. The chipboards are colored with black gesso and a little bit of glitter from 13@rts.
A closer look..


My next inspiration for ScrapFx....

At the moment I like to create mini books with the name zine from one sheet of paper.
I did not invent this type of mini book by myself. Unfortunately, I can not tell you the name
of the creator. The name zine comes from the word magazine. Actually, these small books were made as fan books.  Most of the time the zines were then exchanged with others. The first zines still had fan themes as: Harry Potter, Star Trek etc.
I personally find that these little books are perfect as a gift.

I used for this zine, collage paper, stamps, transparency and
chipboard from ScrapFx and of course a little bit watercolor from 13@rts,
posca pens, gel medium and gesso.











I used from ScrapFx:
collage paper:
Circle Magic ricepaper
Posing Ladies ricepaper
Sketchings No. 2 by Michelle Logan
Time ricepaper
stamps:
Art Deco Panel stamp
Chevron Border stamp
Chevron Panel stamp
Harlequin Stamp
Leafy Circle Stamp
Pods stamp
Square collage stamps
chipboard:
Scribble Arrow corner
Spirals SMALL
Flower Grass
transparency:
Art Words transparency
Journal Phrases transparencyPhilosophy Phrases transparency

I hope you feel a little bit inspirated to create with the beautiful products of Scrap Fx?
Here is the link to the store: http://www.scrapfx.com.au/store/

Enjoy the day.
Until then.
xoxo Heike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout