13@rts dt member "watercolor" blog post

Hello everyone,

and welcome to the first 13@rts group post in the month of April.

Our highlight in April is "WATERCOLOR"

Watercolors are pigments with water-soluble binders, which are activated with water.

13@rts has a beautiful watercolor box with 16 colors.
The set includes red, yellow, pink, green, blue, brown and white.


Before I started with the watercolors I always give with the water mister a little bit water on my watercolors. This activates the pigments.

I created a mini book from a A3 paper sheet.
It was not a special watercolor paper. That's why I've attached on each side of my paper two layers of clear gesso.
After that, I glued from the A6 paper pad, "travel the world" randomly thorn paper pieces with gel medium to the A3 paper.
After that I painted some parts of my background with white gesso.
Next I scribbled with a pencil.
Now it was time to apply a bit of color, with watercolor and Ayeeda matte sand paint.
After everything was well dried I stamped randomly.
I glued my photos on the mini book added word stickers and gold glitter and black acrylic as well.
For the finishing touch I scribbled again, but this time with a white posca pen.
My tags are DIE cut transparency tags with a cambric string.


Crazy time...







I used from 13@rts:
paper: Paper pad A6 "TRAVEL THE WORLD"
stamp: A7 stamp Around the globe
word cardstock:  Cardstock elements TRAVELING 12x12 ”white ENG
transparency: Foil - Transparency THE JOURNEY
stencil: Mask-Stencil Footsteps
word stickers: A5 stickers - Travel the world ENG
stamp: A7 Baroque stamp
watercolor: Watercolor set 16 pans - watercolor set
clear gesso: Gesso Clear - 500 ml acrylic primer
white gesso: Gesso white - 500 ml acrylic primer
gel medium: Gel medium - Gel medium 500 ml
gold glitter: Ayeeda Paint - Gold Glitter
brush: Watercolor brush round 8 mm

Here is the link to 13@rts: http://13arts.pl/

I hope you like my dt member project.
Thank you so much for your visit.
See you tomorrow for the second watercolor post for 13@rts.
xoxo
Heike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout