Scrap The Boys May challenge layout with video tutorial.

Hello my dear blog reader,

now it is again a week ago that I was with my hubby in Rome.

This time, only we two alone, is so special and pure joy.

So we could enjoy the old Masters and the old culture of Rome

and of course the friendliness of the Romans.

But anyway:

On the blog from Scrap The Boys there is this month an amazing color mood board

to play with. Lots of blue and green: very beautiful.

I made a layout from my first grandson.




I used for this layout:

Distress ink, blueprint sketch.

Archival ink, garden patina, ultramarine, forget me not, vivid chartreuse, aquamarine.

Tim Holtz stencil. Nr 100, 004, 020. and word stickers

La Blanche Stamps.

Posca pen black and white.

WOW clear embossing powder.

Distress paint, twisted citron, mermaid lagoon.

Prima Finnabair black gesso.

Echo park stickers.


Here is our mood board:

                                         Image may contain: 2 people

To catch up all the beautiful inspiration from the whole team from STB,

here is the link: scraptheboys.

I made also a video tutorial over my DT member page.

Enjoy the video:



I hope you fill a little bit inspired to join us this month.

I see you on the blog from Scrap The Boys.

xoxo

Heike


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout