More than Words May DT layout with video tutorial

Hello everyone,

and welcome May.

May is one of my favorite months of the year. Why?..

Well first of all it is not too hot outside,

the gardens are in a tender of green shades,

the birds are singing and also one or the other butterfly comes flown by.

I am enjoying my morning coffee in my garden and that is

pure quality of life for me.

But anyway...

The beginning of a new month means also a new challenge.

I have for you as inspiration for the new More Than Words challenge

a stamp background layout with video tutorial.

Our challenge theme is: Memory and Frame

Memory...





My fair Lady ...was the first musical I saw...

I think I was about 12 years old. It was also my first movie with the actress

Audrey Hepburn.

I was deeply impressed by this beautiful women.

When I came across this photo I knew it !! 

That photo is perfect for our May challenge..

For the creative part of the challenge. I made a frame stamp images background.


I used for this page:

Ranger special glossy stamp paper 30 cm x 30 cm.

Archival Ink: Sepia, Coffee, Jet Black, Watering Can.

Original Different Color: Roots

StazOn: Jet Black

Lindys Stamp Gang Spray: Gag Me With a Spoon Gray, Steampunk Sepia.

Tim Holtz stencil Nr. 034 and Flashcards.

TCW stencil.

Prima black gesso and Finnabair stamps.

For more information behind the challenge go to the blog from MTW.

Here is the link:  morethanword

                                                 
No automatic alt text available.


Enjoy the video...



I hope you feel a little bit inspired and you will join us this month.

Thank you so much for your time to visit and read my blog post.

Have a lovely May month.

Many hugs and kisses...

Heike























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout