"She is a Peacock" Canvas Layout for ScrapFx

 Hello my dear followers

 and welcome to my second design team inspiration for the company:

ScrapFX

I created a canvas layout in the size 25cm x 25cm.

The ScrapFx February release is still the theme "Steampunk".

I used the beautiful steampunk peacock chipboard as my focale point and with

the quote from Oscar Wilde in my head, I know I needed also a matching photo.

The quote from Oscar Wilde goes

                    She is a peacock

                    in everything but

                    beauty.



A closer look to my canvas:
I started with adding Acrylic colours to my background.
The colours are: light blue, turquise, rosegold, yellowgreen and white.
After everything was dry very well I glued the collage paper and a transparency skull with gel medium to my background.
I used the collage paper: dem bones and anatomy, and the transparency skulls.
The next step was stamping with Versafine and embossing with WOW embossing powder.
I used the branch A stamp.
After that I painted the peacock with white gesso.
While my chipboard was air drying I collected the things that I wanted on my canvas, so as:
art stones, flowers, fabric, rosegold wire, moss, glitter, gears, sequins, washi tape 
and embellishments from 13arts.
Then I glued everything with multipurpose gel medium to my canvas and I let it air drying.


The next morning I added colour to my canvas.
The colours are from 13arts called: Color Glow and I used (goldstone, larimar, turquoise, golden calcite, amber, citrine and emerald) and Rainbow colour I used (orange)
and Finnabair wax.

I think my Peacock-Girl looks unique, powerfull and even a bit of divinity.
My Peacock-Girl reminded me to seek out and appreciate the spectacular beauty that is all around me.


These are the products which I used from ScrapFx:

branch A stamp

dem bones collage paper

anatomy collage paper

skulls transparency

Steampunk peacock chipboad


My photo is from : https://www.instagram.com/marcin_nagraba/?hl=en he is a Polish photographer.


I hope you like my second inspiration this month .
Thank you so much for visiting my blog post .
I appreciate it very well.
Until then ..
xoxo
Heike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout